Wow. Very surprisingly when I noticed that it has been half year I've not posted any entries in my blog. My last entry was on Nov 2010 --> I wrote that I was very worried with my decision bcos it will affected my family and people around me. Now is already April 2011. Quite a long time I am not sharing my stories. Maybe now is the suitable time for me to tell what was actually happened last time. It was about my job. But now I've got what I am looking for. Alhamdulillah.
The reason why I am not wrote anything for such a long time is because I was very very busy. Now I got some little time because I have finished up my task and just wait for my SA to test my part, BUT WAIT..if there is any bugs, then I will have tasks, AGAIN (to fix the bugs).. Well, it seems that I can adapt with my new job, new environment and new friends here. I am very happy coz I've made a very good decision last time to leave my old job which most of them said it was crazy bcos I gave two months notice without yet got any new offer. But I've made up my mind, no matter what I need to resign and look for the new life and opportunities. My heart and soul was not there. But I was very lucky bcos 1 week before I resigned, I got new offer in my current company(3F) and also I got what I dream for such a long time (to be a programmer). I just wanna thanks to Allah, my family and my loved ones for being very supportive. =)
I just wanna share that I am happy with my new life. Even very far away with the people that I loved, but maybe this is the challenge that I need to take in order to be an independence and better person in the future.
That's all for this entry. A lot of things I wanna share in the next post.
Thanks for reading.
FiezaOscura
No comments:
Post a Comment